Mindfulness for Men
The science supporting the benefits of meditation and mindfulness are now irrefutable. Years of studies have proven that mindfulness helps us not just emotionally but also physiologically, all the way down to the cellular level. With this large body of knowledge why is it that men are still coming “late to the game”? Today, more than ever, we work harder and longer trying to balance our professional and personal lives. This stress often times leads to physical, spiritual and emotional suffering.
But then…you go to a meditation class, and you’re the only dude in the room.
This program was specifically created by men, for men, and creates space to learn mindfulness and meditation with a group of like minded guys facing similar issues and experiences.
- Techniques to stabilize our minds and bodies
- Exercises to assist in creating space between our thoughts
- Practices in mindful meditation and movement
- Techniques to increase flow and performance at work and in sport
- Practices to deepen our powers of awareness
- Comprehensive course book with exercises, techniques and interesting articles and resources
- Downloadable guided meditations
- Guided weekend hikes (optional) designed to help us get out in nature, connect with others, and to practice mindfulness.