Do you get stressed at times with the daily job of parenting?
Do you feel like sometimes you’re not your best self with your kids?
Or do you simply want to steer the whole family toward Mindfulness?
You’re not alone.
Join Us For
Mindful Strategies for Parents
Sunday, March 17, 2-4pm
at Montessori One
This is Michelle DuVal, director of The Mindful Center, writing to you now from my heart. We’re all out there together at the grocery store. And in the parking lots dropping off our kids for school. We’re all at the events, birthday parties, and soccer games that we show up for with our kids to give them a rich and varied life. And we all want nothing more than to enjoy the act and art of parenting, spend meaningful time with our families, and have everyone go off into the world to do great things.
But then they just won’t put on their shoes.
Or they won’t get off their phones.
Or the eye rolls, or the anxiety at school that they take out on you, or however the stressors of modern life are showing up in your version of a modern family.
I understand because I’m there myself….except that I have these terrific little tools of mindfulness to help me – and my kids – along the way.
I want nothing more than to share some of them with you, with the hope and the goal of making being a parent a little easier.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to practice mindfulness meditation to reduce your daily stress
- How to practice mindfulness right while the shit’s hitting the fan (sorry, but that’s what happens sometimes! 🙂
- How to begin to share mindfulness practices with your kids and family
As part of this workshop you will receive:
- Downloadable guided meditations for developing at-home, at-work, and at-play mindfulness
- Helpful readings with terrific tips and strategies for mindful parenting
- Helpful videos with experts in the field sharing some of the research on mindfulness and how it can truly uplevel the art of parenting
Michelle DuVal – Director of TMC Albuquerque
“Parenting can be so challenging these days, as we all just keep getting busier and busier. To have some tools to just help everyone slow down, take a breath, and reset your family focus more into alignment with what you actually believe in is, in my opinion, one of the most important things we can do for both ourselves and the health of our kids. With time for connecting with other parents over the stressors of parenting, I feel like this is one of the most important workshops I offer all year.” Click here for Michelle’s bio.