Over my 18+ year career of teaching mindfulness… I noticed one MAJOR barrier that stops people from really, deeply, experiencing the rich benefits of mindfulness.
THAT MAJOR BARRIER is their ability to practice consistently.
Consistency is critical to an ongoing sense of ease and freedom in your mindfulness practice.
Just like you can’t gain the real benefits of exercise without getting yourself moving on a daily basis, so it works with mindfulness.
… the freedom of maintaining your mental stability amidst the chaos of life only comes with a daily practice.
The only trouble is though…
Most people have 5 blocks that stop consistent relaxation and freedom.
- -You can take your mindfulness practice to a whole new level.
- -You can feel the full benefit of relaxation and peace that mindfulness offers.
- -You can consistently ease your constant stress, overwhelm, ceaseless worrying, anxiety or depression.
- -You can increase flow, ease and relaxation in your life.
- -You can have more focus and concentration while you work.
- -You can move into states of greater rest and relaxation more efficiently.
- -You can up-level your daily mindful experience starting today.
Here’s just some of what’s covered inside the Achieving Consistent Mindfulness program:
- -Discover the #1 mistake everyone makes that stops them from actually meditating
- -Learn the truth about how to leverage an understanding of your own mind to make your meditation easier
- -Discover the secret to changing your relationship with the thoughts that come up in meditation to release the power they have over you
- -Give me 20 minutes and I’ll show you how to make your kids, your barking dog, your phone and your restless or uncomfortable body so much less distracting
- -What the heart of mindfulness meditation actually is – and how understanding this can bring you deeper levels of peace and harmony in your life
- -Understand how shifting objects of our meditation will expand our field of practice… and help you release even more stress
- -How to go deeper into the nature of your thoughts so as to gain greater control of your own mind
- -Discover how believing your thoughts create the very experience of your meditation…. as well as your whole life
- -Simple strategies for getting unstuck from your thoughts
- -The #1 commonly held belief about meditation that is preventing you from moving into states of greater rest and relaxation
- -A definition of stress that can simplify your entire life
- -Understand how a tense mind creates a tense body… and EXACTLY what you can do about it
- -Learn why going into a trance or similar state when we meditate can actually hinder your mindfulness practice, and what to do about it
- -If you ever zone out during your meditation practice… try this instead. You’ll feel the benefit of a deeper meditation and practice immediately
- –Take advantage of the latest neuroscience research to create consistent meditation practice for yourself… to give you a more consistent sense of peace and harmony
- -“Train your brain” to be in deeper meditative states with this simple instruction.
- -How to practice and get good at more peaceful states of mind and brain function… just like you’ve ‘practiced stress’ before.
- -My most important strategies for developing a consistent meditation practice…
and how to most effectively integrate these strategies into your every day life… NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE
- -How to schedule your practice and use guided meditations for maximum benefit
- - The key mind-shift in thinking you have to make – to easily stay with your practice long term
- -A simple technique to end the struggle once and for all to consistently meditate
- -Understand the ‘one word teaching’ on why you sometimes don’t want to meditate, even though you want the benefits
- -Discover how where you meditate in your house or office could be affecting your consistency…
and one added element to bring to your meditation spot that you might be missing
- -The ‘one state of mind’ that all the meditation masters talk about… and how to cultivate it for yourself
- -How to crack your mindfulness efforts wide open with one simple tweak
- -The unique practice that has totally changed my own life and practice for the better
- -How to transform stress into a powerful tool to help deepen our practice.
And there’s more….
I also cover:
- -Why consistency is the true key to the deeper benefits of mindfulness practice according to recent neuroscience research and exactly how to reach that consistency
- -How to build a daily practice that will literally have you feeling better within a VERY short amount of time
- -How to strengthen your mental resilience through research-driven practices
- -The secret to becoming the calm amidst the storm, both personally and professionally
- -Myths that might be inhibiting your practice – debunked
- -A powerful insight into your resistance to daily practice, and the strategies to move beyond it
- -Exactly what distracts most people from their practice and how to stay on your path
Additional Online Programs
Depression, anxiety, worry and pain are the kind of things that erode the quality of your life every day and make you wonder if you’re broken for good. I’ve worked with tens of thousands of people just like you… and I’m here not only to tell you that you are NOT broken, but to prove it to you by teaching you how to feel that way for yourself.
This is the incredible 21 Day Meditation + Exercise Challenge that can totally turn things around for you, once and for all. Every day for 21 days you’ll receive a new 3 minute training video PLUS a 12 minute downloadable guided meditation + exercise MP3. So that in less than 15 minutes a day you can be meditating AND exercising…EVERY SINGLE DAY. Feel better, get stronger and more stable…in both body AND mind. We guarantee you’ve NEVER taken a program like this before.
The world has changed dramatically, and all of us now have to figure out how to thrive within our “New Norm.” This 3 session program + 17 downloadable guided meditations gives participants the mindful essentials to attend to their mental states in the 3 phases of daily life.